Thursday, May 22, 2008

boring!

hey guys i'm realy bored and i have the house to myselfand everyone else is shopping and they wont get me any mt. dew even though is gave them money to get some so now i have a headache from caffine withdrawl and i want some dew! i went to narnia on sunday and it was like the best movie i've ever seen! and i went to the theater in pasco and it was sooooooooooooooo nice! the seats rock back and forth! its flippen sweet! so i'm goinna get high on tilonnol (i can't even spell i'm so dieing from no mt. dew!) oh ya i hope i did good on dominique's test! so c u guys sunday!

7 comments:

vAdA said...

DUDE!!!.....UR OBSESSED!!! I love mountain dew also....but life isnt about the dew!!
Im sorry ur bored, im home with my wicked awesome mom! And thats about it! Well, if ur that bored, email me!!!! lol. ttyl.

emmajess said...

ur a dork! i mean i luv mt. dew also but ur (like vada already said) obsessed! get a life!!! and don't TRY to get high on mt. dew! (or ducktape!!!) so yeah! that's my advise! and if u don't think about ur headache it goes away faster! try it! :P

Brooke said...

You all are pathetic!! I mean I only drink Mt. Dew if I am dessperate!! Prince Caspian was absoultly fantastic glad you enjoyed it! And let me ask you one thing....why not go shopping to get your mind of your headache!! I mean come on, who does not like to go shopping??

vAdA said...

ya totally!!!

Pansy said...

I agree with vada and emma and brooke and vada again.

vAdA said...

lol. c!!

dominique sambrano said...

i know who doesn't like shopping?¿?¿?¿ i agree narnia was good.. hope your headache dosen't go away, cause maybe you stop drinking mt d