Tuesday, May 13, 2008

new background!

hey whats up! i hope you like the new background! i finnaly figuered out how to get it on so thanks emma for sending the code and sorry i was such a retard not being able to figuere out how to do it! so thanks! ya if my mom won't be a computer hog like usual i'll try to post every day but hopefully i can get the internet in my room again but i wouldn't count on it any time soon so see you guys wensday! P.S. my background owns all yours! JK! see you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I think we all need to thank Emma in a really special way for fixing up all our blogs so nice. Hmmm... Maybe we can pounce her and tickle her till she weedles her pants. Now that would be FUN!

vAdA said...

LOLAMEP!! you crakc me up Carol! Well, that sounds....fun?? lol
Man, ur blog is sooooo much better...i have to tell ya....it was pretty bad....lol. ttyl!! :)