Sunday, May 25, 2008

hawaii!

hey guys i'm sooooooooooooo exited cause i'm going to hawaii with my grandparents on the 15th of June and yesturday the jeagers came over and they tolled us all the stuff to do there and i had 3 mountain dews and its going to be soooooooooo awsome there! i'll be gone for 1 and a hlaf weeks but i'll be there for riverside and for a week we will be in kawaii and then for the rest of the time we'll be in oahu! vada said she'll loan me her big mountain dew cup and i can have an awsome dramatic picture of me on the beach drinking mountain dew so ya i'll see you guys wensday!

7 comments:

vAdA said...

ya, that was fun! DONT SMILE!!!! lol. every time i see u imm gunna say that! lol. and dont complain about doiminiques grammar cuz yer just as bad!! lol. Well, just remind me to bring the big cup ok?? well, ttyl.

dominique sambrano said...

THANK YOU VADA! ANYWAYS ... NO FAIR I WANT TO GO TO HAWAII TOO!! I THINK WE SHOULD GO ON A MISSION TRIP TO HAWAII =]

emmajess said...

that sounds awesome! hope u have a great time in hawaii! YEAH!

Carol said...

Ummm. Dominique, I think you may be missing the point of a mission trip, but ummm yeah.... I would love to go to Hawaii again, I hope you get the opportunity to do some snorkeling! MY FAVORITE!!!!

Brooke said...

I have never been to Hawaii, so I can't tell you anything that you should do, except...HAVE FUN!

vAdA said...

Ya, i would LUV to go to hawaii again! but not for as long as we went last time. 2 weeks was a liiitle long for me. lol. ttyl.

dominique sambrano said...

carol, i kno that mission trip is 4 God... but we could do vbs on the beach =]